what is difference between hands and manpower
- IPA(key): /hæn(d)z/
- plural of hand
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of hand
- Dahns, Danhs, Shand, shDNA, shand
- indefinite genitive singular of hand
man + power
- The total number of all available workers; the workforce.
- The power exerted by a single person (analogous to horsepower.)
- Canals dug entirely by manpower.
- “manpower”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.
Please follow and like us: