different ways to say happy birthday
1. Many happy returns of the day!
2. Have a good one!
3. Have a great birthday!
4. All the best!
5. Many more happy returns!
6. I wish you a wonderful birthday!
7. May your birthday be filled with laughter!
8. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
9. I wish you all the best on your special day.
10. I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
11. Wishing you a day that is as special as you are.
12. Have a fabulous birthday!
13. Wishing you many more candles to blow.
14. All the best on your special day!
15. May you have a fantastic day and many more to come!
16. I wish you a happier birthday than anyone else has wished you.
17. Happy oldies birthday.
18. Have a great one!
19. It’s time to celebrate!
20. Happy Birthday!
- A million magic wishes to you!
- A remarkable year to come!
- All the best to you and the years to come.
- Blow the candle and make a wish.
- Happy anni-birth-sary!
- Happy anniversary with life.
- Happy Beerday!
- Happy birthday you. Did you know that you’re one of the few people in the world that I can actually tolerate?
- Happy day of birth to you!
- Happy level-up day!
- Happy oldieth birthday.
- Have a blast!
- Have a smashing birthday.
- Have a spectacular time.
- Have an awesome day.
- Here’s a bouquet of happiness for you.
- How old are you again? 63?!
- I wish you never stop enjoying all the happy, little moments in your life.
- I’m happy that you were born on this day.
- It’s another year, and it’s still the same old you.
- It’s time to celebrate!
- Let’s party!
- Let’s raise a toast to you and your life.
- Many more days, months, and years to come for you.
- May this day be as special as you are.
- The more candles you blow, the merrier. Blow them all away and wish for the best!
- May your day be filled with sweet things and cake.
- Sending laughter and joy on your way.
- To your good health.
- To your happiness.
- Wishing you a day that is overflowing with beer and happiness.
How to Say “Happy Birthday” in Different Languages
- Alles Gute zum Geburtstag – German.
- Bon Anniversaire – French.
- Buon Compleanno – Italian.
- Charoúmena Genéthlia – Greek.
- Eyd Mawlid Saeid – Arabic.
- Feliz Aniversario – Portugese.
- Feliz Cumpleaños – Spanish.
- Furaha ya Kuzaliwa – Swahili.
- Gefeliciteerd Met Je Verjaardag – Dutch.
- Gratulerer Med Dagen – Norwegian.
- Hauʻoli lā hānau – Hawaiian.
- La Multi Ani – Romanian.
- Maligayang Kaarawan – Filipino.
- Otanjoubi Omedetou – Japanese.
- Saeng-il Chugha – Korean.
- Selamat Hari Lahir – Malaysian.
- Selamat Ulang Tahun – Indonesian.
- Sheng Ri Kuai Le – Chinese.
- Veels Geluk Met Jou Verjaarsdag – Afrikaans.