what is difference between hardening and solidification
- present participle of harden
hardening (plural hardenings)
- The process by which something hardens.
- That which hardens, such as a material used for converting the surface of iron into steel.
- hardening of the arteries
From French solidification, or from solid + -ification.
solidification (countable and uncountable, plural solidifications)
- The action of solidifying.
- Concentration or consolidation.
From solidifier + -ation.
solidification f (plural solidifications)
- “solidification” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).