what is difference between hardhearted and unfeeling
hard + hearted
hardhearted (comparative more hardhearted, superlative most hardhearted)
- Lacking in compassion; cold and pitiless.
- Webster, Noah (1828), “hardhearted”, in An American Dictionary of the English Language
- “hardhearted” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.
- “hardhearted” in the Wordsmyth Dictionary-Thesaurus (Wordsmyth, 2002)
un- + feeling
unfeeling (comparative more unfeeling, superlative most unfeeling)
- Without emotion or sympathy
Please follow and like us: