what is difference between hazardously and perilously
hazardous + -ly
hazardously (comparative more hazardously, superlative most hazardously)
- In a hazardous manner.
From Middle English perilously; equivalent to perilous + -ly.
perilously (comparative more perilously, superlative most perilously)
- In a perilous manner.
- perelously, perllously, perlously, perilosely, parlously, perilousliche, perilouselich, perilouslych
From perilous + -ly.
- IPA(key): /ˈpɛriluːsliː/, /ˈpɛr(ə)luːsiː/, /ˈpar(ə)luːsiː/, /ˈpɛriluːsliːtʃ(ə)/
- In a way that is full of peril; harmfully, hurtfully.
- In a cruel way; strictly, ruthlessly.
- In a sinful way; evilly, iniquitously.
- English: perilously, parlously
- “perilǒuslī, adv.”, in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-07-15.