what is difference between heady and intoxicating
From Middle English hedi, hevedi, equivalent to head + -y.
- IPA(key): /ˈhɛdi/
- Rhymes: -ɛdi
heady (comparative headier, superlative headiest)
- Intoxicating or stupefying.
- Tending to upset the mind or senses.
- Rash or impetuous.
intoxicating (comparative more intoxicating, superlative most intoxicating)
- (of a substance) Able to intoxicate; an intoxicant.
- (figuratively) Very exciting and stimulating, like alcohol or some other stimulant.
- present participle of intoxicate