what is difference between heartily and warmly
From Middle English hertely, equivalent to hearty + -ly.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈhɑːtɪli/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈhɑɹtɪli/
- Hyphenation: heart‧i‧ly
heartily (comparative more heartily, superlative most heartily)
- In a hearty manner.
- with a will
warm + -ly
- (General American) IPA(key): /wɔɹmli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /wɔːmli/
- Hyphenation: warm‧ly
warmly (comparative warmlier or more warmly, superlative warmliest or most warmly)
- In a manner that maintains warm temperature.
- Be sure to dress warmly today!
- In a warm, friendly manner.