what is difference between heterological and heterologous
heterological (not comparable)
- (grammar) Of an adjective, not describing itself.
- (philosophy) Not true of itself.
- (biology) Having the potential to develop into different forms.
- Supporting or attracted to otherness.
- Having or supporting multiple interpretations.
- (not describing itself): autological
- (capable of developing into different forms): homological
From hetero- + -logous.
heterologous (comparative more heterologous, superlative most heterologous)
- Having different relationships or different elements
- (biology) Of, or relating to different species
Please follow and like us: