what is difference between hooliganism and vandalism
hooligan + -ism
hooliganism (usually uncountable, plural hooliganisms)
- unruly, aggressive behavior; behavior associated with hooligans
From French vandalisme, first used by Henri Grégoire to decry the pillage and destruction of art in the course of the French Revolution, in reference to the East Germanic tribe of the Vandals, which looted Rome in 455.
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈvændəlɪzm̩/
vandalism (countable and uncountable, plural vandalisms)
- Willful damage to or destruction of any property, such as graffiti or defacement.
- Synonym: vandalization
- This term needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
- vandalism on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
From French vandalisme
vandalism n (uncountable)