what is difference between hospitalisation and hospitalization
hospitalisation (countable and uncountable, plural hospitalisations)
- (British spelling) Alternative spelling of hospitalization
hospitalisation f (plural hospitalisations)
- hospitalization (period of time spent in hospital for treatment)
- “hospitalisation” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
hospital + -ization or hospitalize + -ation
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
hospitalization (countable and uncountable, plural hospitalizations)
- The hospitalizing of a patient, the condition of being hospitalized, or the period a patient stays in hospital.
- Insurance that pays a patient’s expenses.