what is difference between Indiscriminant and Indiscriminate
indiscriminant (comparative more indiscriminant, superlative most indiscriminant)
- Misspelling of indiscriminate.
From Latin in- + discriminatum, past participle of discriminare (“to divide”). Confer crime.
- (UK) IPA(key): /ɪn.dɪsˈkɹɪm.ɪn.ət/
indiscriminate (comparative more indiscriminate, superlative most indiscriminate)
- Without care or making distinctions, thoughtless.
- How can anyone be so indiscriminate in making friends as he is?
indiscriminate f pl
- feminine plural of indiscriminato