what is difference between Matureness and Maturity
mature + -ness
- The property of being mature.
mature + -ity, from Latin maturitas.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /məˈt͡ʃʊəɹəti/, /məˈtjʊəɹəti/
- (US) IPA(key): /məˈtʊəɹəti/
maturity (countable and uncountable, plural maturities)
- The state of being mature, ready or ripe.
- Some foods and drinks, like wine, only reach their full taste at maturity, which literally comes at a price
- When bodily growth has completed and/or reproduction can begin.
- The entire tank of guppies was in their maturity and ready to mate.
- Some insect species reach sexual maturity well before their own bodily maturity
- (countable, finance, insurance) The state of a debt obligation at the end of the term of maturation thereof, once all interest and any applicable fees have accrued to the principal.
- (countable, finance, insurance) Date when payment is due.
- The note was cashed at maturity.
- (finance) due date
- maturity date
- sexual maturity
Please follow and like us: