what is difference between Nonpartisan and Bipartisan
non- + partisan
nonpartisan (not comparable)
- Not partisan; impartial and unbiased
nonpartisan (plural nonpartisans)
- One who is not a partisan.
- A person who has not selected or declared a side or party.
From bi- + partisan.
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈbaɪˌpɑː(ɹ)t.ɪ.zæn/
- (General American) IPA(key): /baɪˈpɑɹt.ə.sən/
bipartisan (not comparable)
- relating to, or supported by two groups, especially by two political parties
bipartisan (feminine singular bipartisane, masculine plural bipartisans, feminine plural bipartisanes)
- “bipartisan” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
Borrowed from English bipartisan.