what is difference between Recurring and Reoccuring
- present participle of recur
recurring (comparative more recurring, superlative most recurring)
- Happening or occurring frequently, with repetition.
- He has recurring asthma attacks.
- Revenge is a recurring theme in this novel.
- (mathematics) Of a decimal: having a set of digits that is repeated indefinitely.
- Every rational number can be written as either a terminating decimal or a recurring decimal.
- (happening or occurring frequently): recurrent, repetitive; see also Thesaurus:repetitive
recurring (plural recurrings)
- A recurrence; a coming round again.
- reiteration, repeat; see also Thesaurus:reoccurrence
- Misspelling of reoccurring.
Please follow and like us: