what is difference between Relatably and Relatable
relatable + -ly
relatably (comparative more relatably, superlative most relatably)
- In a relatable manner.
- alterably, tabellary
relate + -able
relatable (comparative more relatable, superlative most relatable)
- Able to be related to something else; connected with.
- The damage was relatable to the recent earthquake.
- Able to be related to on a personal level.
- The characters in the play are very warm and relatable.
- Able to be passed on verbally; capable of being narrated or suitable for relating.
- His verbal abuse was not relatable to polite ears.
- Albert Lea, alertable, alterable
Please follow and like us: