what is difference between Remarkably and Remarkedly
remarkable + -ly
- (General American) IPA(key): /ɹɪˈmɑɹkəbli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɹɪˈmɑːkəbli/
- Hyphenation: re‧mark‧a‧bly
remarkably (comparative more remarkably, superlative most remarkably)
- (manner) In a remarkable manner.
- He performed the piece remarkably, offering novel interpretations to its nearly cliched passages.
- (degree) To a noteworthy extent.
- That dog is remarkably fierce.
- (evaluative) Used to draw special attention to a proposition.
- Remarkably, three State assembly elections were decided by a total of fewer than one hundred votes.
remarked + -ly
remarkedly (not comparable)
Please follow and like us: